Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Monday 17 April 2017

Indtale RONE Awards 2017

I'm thrilled to announce that BELOVED ENEMY is nominated for another award  -  the voting round of the 2017 RONE award competition.

Voting opens Monday, April 17th and continues until May 28th with different categories being voted on each week. This week's link is: WEEK 1:  (April17th - 23rd) My category, Fantasy and SF, will not open until the third week in May, and I'll give you a gentle reminder closer the time if that's OK. I would really appreciate your votes. the competition is very stiff and I would be so thrilled to get into the final round of the competition.

 All you will have to do is  click on the link for the RONE award voting page
and follow the very easy instructions from there. You won't be committing yourself to anything other than the right to vote, and of course if you want to vote for any of the nominees in the other categories you can do so as well. The link for my category, which opens on May 1st to the 7th,  will be
http://www.indtale.com/2017-rone-awards-week-three

and my fellow Wild Rose Press nominees are: 

Time Travel
            Mary Morgan: Dragon Knight's Shield
            Mary Morgan: A Magical Highland Solstice
            Karen Michelle Nutt: Two Worlds Collided
         
Chick Lit/Women’s Fiction
            Hebby Roman: Esmeralda and the Second-hand Suiter
            Jennifer Wenn: A Father for Daisy



            Thanks so much!




For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sue, as always your support is much appreciated!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)