Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Monday 15 May 2017

RONES Week 5

Can you believe it's five weeks since voting for the RONES started!  


WEEK 5:  (May15th - 21st)

One Fellow Wild Rose Press author is nominated this week:
Cops, Jocks and Cowboys
Hebby Roman: Border Affair

There are over 25 nominees in this section so you can vote for TWO nominees (But you have to vote for both at the same time.) 

Here's the link:


All you  have to do is  click on the link for the RONE award voting page
and follow the very easy instructions from there. You won't be committing yourself to anything other than the right to vote, and of course if you want to vote for any of the nominees in the other categories you can do so as well.

These are:

Contemporary: Sweet - 2017

Suspense / Thriller: Short - 2017

It doesn't take long to cast your vote and I know each nominee will be really appreciative of anyone who votes for them!



For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)