Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Thursday 11 June 2015

Another five star revew for the second book in 'The Destiny Trilogy'


I've just come across this lovely five star review on Amazon!  Thank you so much 'Mainer' - I don't know if you lovely readers realise it, but a review means the world to an author - how else are we to know you enjoyed our books :)  and reviews like this encourage us to go on writing!
 
 (Don't forget to look out for more news of the third in the series, 'Beloved Enemy' -  I'm currently working through edits! The cover will be revealed next Wednesday - and I have to tell you, it's gorgeous! )

REVIEW:  CHILDREN OF THE MIST (A sequel to 'Starquest' and the second in the 'Destiny Trilogy)
June 9, 2015

This is world-building at its finest. Tamarith fell in love with a man she can never have but meets handsome Vidarh who has abilities beyond most of their people. The people in this world are psychics, but have suddenly fallen prey to a deadly disease. They call for help from some old friends (see Starquest, the first book in this series) and then have to fight off invaders. A nice romance in an interesting world.

 Thanks again to everyone who has ever been kind enough to leave me a  review - I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)