Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Monday 18 July 2016

Monday's Ramblings

I've been a bit quite recently - apologies.  I've been quite busy with one thing and another.  It's a beautiful sunny day here in the UK today - I thnk summer has come at last.  Perhaps it will last for a few days if we're lucky.

It's a good day for drying and my washing is drying merrily on the line! The horses are enjoying the warm weather, we left them grazing happily in the shade. (One day if I win the lottery I'm going to buy a small farm in Wales so I can just look out of my window to see them, instead of having a half hour car drive every day)  Too hot to do much so Choccy will get his long walk a bit later when it's cooler.

Beloved Enemy - Banner

https://tonyaloveslife.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/excerpt-bios-beloved-enemy-sciencefiction-romance-by-hywela-lyn-hywela_lyn/comment-page-1/#comment-4382

Before I get down to some writing, I just wanted to mention that I'm touring with 'Beloved Enemy'  this week for three days, and I'd like to thank all the lovely bloggers who are hosting me. You can find out more by clicking the above link.

And - don't forget too join me on the 22nd June, when I will be taking part in the Wild Rose Press Blog Hop.  Should be fun.

How are you enjoying summer?  Leave a comment and tell me what you're up to.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting and your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)