Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Monday 20 February 2017

Beloved Enemy - Teaser

Looking forward to the RNA RoNA Awards on 13th March
(Did I mention Beloved Enemy is on the shortlist for the Paranormal/Speculative Romance Category? ðŸ˜‰

Anyway there the other authors in the category are amazing so I'm not counting any chickens, I'm just thrilled to have got on the shortlist, but I thought I'd give a taster of the book over the next few weeks to celebrate the fact that it will be Beloved Enemy's first birthday on 11th March!


Excerpt from BELOVED ENEMY

He looked around, his face expressionless.
She frowned at his perusal. The furnishings of the small interior were necessarily sparse. A pilot seat and passenger seat to the front, and at the rear of the vessel, a small living and storage area, complete with a folding table and murphy bunk unit. If he didn’t like it, too bad. He could always go back outside and sleep rough if he
preferred.

“I dare say it will suffice,” he said at length.

“Well, thank you. I’m so glad it meets with your approval.”

His expression remained impassive. It seemed her cynicism was lost on him.

“It would be useful to have a name to call you.”

“Catrina. Catrina…Kincaid. I prefer to be called Cat.”

Again, that stunning smile spread over his face, and she noticed how his eyes seemed even bluer above the even, white teeth. Damn, there was something about him. She almost regretted she’d have to kill him eventually.

“The name suits you.” It did not sound like a compliment. “I am Kerry Marchant.”

“Yes, I know who you are.” She ignored his quizzical look. “As I said earlier, don’t get any ideas. This ‘cat’ has claws.

Get your copy from:











For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join Every new subscriber will get a FREEdownload of my fantasy novella 'Dancing With Fate' (If this doesn't arrive within two days just email me at hywelalyn@btinternet.com)

2 comments:

  1. Great excerpt. I love the book cover.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sue, I love the over too - it's by Wild Rose Press cover artist Rae Monet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)