Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Monday 13 August 2018

Royal Undercover Book Tour and #Giveaway


Royal Undercover
by Eileen Troemel

Genre: Romantic Suspense 

Mel Breuer is a supply officer and nothing else. Until a request to
report to the security office on Space Station Joplin reveals her
real identity. Demands from her large family change her life and drop
her in the hands of John Vellum a professional protector. Her other
life taught her to trust no one – ever. 


Former military, John Vellum is a Protector. He protects the elite. The
elite can be difficult but John knows a firm hand will keep his
clients safe but Mel is not what he expects. 


The danger to her life is real and imminent. While trying to keep her
safe, he learns she is spunky, vulnerable, and sexy. Amidst
kidnapping attempts and other threats, John’s desire leads to
something deeper if he can only get her to trust him.


From poetry to novel, I enjoy telling a good story or expressing a heartfelt emotion. I've been published in Circle Magazine, The American Tarot Association's Quarterly Journal, What's Cooking
America, Children, Churches and Daddies, placed second in Words of Women 2010 Writing Contest, 2012 Daily Flash, and The Deadman's Tome.
I have a bachelor's degree in business and a second bachelor's degree in English Professional Writing and Book Editing. On the side, I have a small editing business. In addition to my work, I love to read, crochet, crafting, research genealogy, and spend time with family. I have three adult daughters and have been married to my husband for over 30 years. I'm the proud grandma of three fur babies - my daughters' cats.
Follow the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! I also promise that I never have and never willl share your information or email address with anyone or any organisation.  http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)