Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Thursday 1 November 2018

Holiday shopping made easy!




Well, Halloween is over for another year. Hope you had fun and enjoyed the trick or treating, if you participated. We had several little trick or treaters, and I love to see them in their cute costumes - I didn't realise we had a little 'Dracula' living next door! Of course, there were some sweet treats left over - oh dear, hubby and I will just have to finish them off ourselves!

So now it's time to think about Christmas and buying gifts for friends and loved ones.   why not take a trip to NN Light's Book Heaven Holiday guide.

Over a hundred authors are featured in the Holiday Gift Guide from N. N. Light’s Book Heaven, including the three books in my Destiny Trilogy:

STARQUEST
Love can sometimes be so close there is a danger it might not be recognized until it is too late.

CHILDREN OF THE MIST
The danger to her heart is as real as the danger to her planet.

BELOVED ENEMY
Falling in love with the man she'd sworn to kill wasn't part of her plan.

 Here's that link again NN Light's Book Heaven Holiday guide. You'll find loads of wonderful books there, such a great variety you're sure to find something for everyone - all in one place and easy to click on and purchase!

Check them out now!




For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! I also promise that I never have and never will share your information or email address with anyone or any organisation.  http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)