Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my place in the blogosphere!
feel free to explore the Flight Deck and check out my books and website.
Then fasten your seatbelts, sip a glass of something sparkling and let's chat awhile!
I hope you'll stop by again for guest authors and spotlights from time to time.

Beloved Enemy joined Starquest and Children of the Mist to continue the Destiny Trilogy and I'm thrilled to announce was shortlisted for the R.N.A. RoNA Awards 2017, awarded 2nd Runner up in the RONE Awards 2017 and was the winner in the SF/Fantasy category of the 'Best Banter Contest'.

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Sins of the Father - Book Tour and #Giveaway

Sins of the Father
Ravage Riders MC #1
by Nikki Landis
Genre: SF Time Travel MC Romance
RIDE OR DIE baby .. .
I was drunk, angry, and spoiling for a fight. The crowded bar was the perfect distraction until all hell broke loose. She walked in.
My world collapsed. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I never thought I'd see her again. Rae never should have been there
that night . . . but 5 years of regret, loss, and vengeance have waged war inside me, and the sins of our fathers won't stop me from
claiming what's mine: Rae Stenson.
She's my addiction. I need her.
Even if I have to lie, cheat, steal, or kill.
But it may not be the past that we have to confront as the real sins of our fathers wreak havoc in Providence, CA where reality and fantasy collide.
Ravage Riders MC
#1
, first in a series of SF Alien Time Travel Romances with a
twist. Is there anything sexier than gun toting alpha male
bikers . . . who aren't quite human?

Love always deserves a second chance...even if it's a little out of this world.
 
2017 IPPY Award Winner, Gold Medalist Best Romance/Erotica

Nikki Landis is the award winning author of over a dozen novels, mostly in the romance genre. She grew up sneaking her mother’s romance novels intrigued with the characters, the stories, and the historical
settings from authors that have greatly influenced her writing like
Johanna Lindsey, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, and Bertrice Small.
She is also a fan of the classics and adores Jane Austen. Books like The
Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit have
shaped and molded her vision of fantasy and inspired it, contributing to her popular series The Fight for Light novels. 
Nikki holds two degrees, in Dietetics and Nutrition, and her Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness. She’s a wife and mother, spending her free time reading, writing, and enjoying the outdoors.
Follow the tour HERE
for exclusive teasers, excerpts and a giveaway!

For insider news and subscriber-only info, subscribe to my occasional Newsletter. I promise not to spam and your in-box will only see an email from me every 3 or 4 months or so - unless of course I have something really Newsworthy to share! http://madmimi.com/signups/196357/join

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary - it is, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters and now my twin daughters who all love to read. We have found some amazing books for everyone. So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James, so glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting - I LOVE comments and value each and every one.
(Apart from spammers of course, who WILL be moderated, reported and deleted .)